I have been thinking recently that service missionaries are the perfect people to ask certain questions- questions that other people may not be able to answer as well as we could.
So… here is my list of questions that would be perfect to ask a service missionary.
- How do you live a Christ centered life when you’re out in the world doing regular things and living a basically regular life?
- How do you keep focused on the things that matter when there are so many distractions around you?
- How can I improve my scripture study while not overloading my schedule with it?
- What kind of things are considered service and how do you find ways to serve?
- How can you find joy in serving while doing mundane tasks?
- Can I help serve more in what you are doing?
- Is it possible to have a job and a social life and still find time to serve others?
- What does it take to be a service missionary?
- How is a service mission different than a proselyting mission?
- Can you still date as a service missionary?